Haruka and Murali's Excellent Adventures

Above Photo: Welcome the Year of the Dragon- 2012!

Click any photo in this blog to enlarge. Archived blogs on your bottom right.

Friday, April 22, 2011

A Fancy Tea Party for Naina and Kayli




Dear Diary,
Today, my BFF Kayli and I went to our first tea party! It was hosted at Pottery Barn - Kids at Stoneridge Mall. Both of us dressed up for the special occasion. When we got there, we saw a fancy table with white tablecloth and colorful flowers, and the tallest tower of cupcakes I ever saw in my life! Each kid had their own real china teacup and real silverware too - not like the plastic toddler utensils that Mom makes me use. We had to behave like little ladies and sit properly while we listened to the lady read a book about Fancy Nancy. The part I liked best was when they let us eat the sweet Madelines cookies - oh they were so yummy! I shared mine with my frog, Keroppi and Kayli shared hers with Curious George. Overall, it was a very fun day!

No comments: